Albert Stern, L.Ac, LMT
Albert Stern, L.AC, LMT is trained in Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine, Barral visceral manipulation, and Upledger craniosacral therapy. He spent a year studying in an oncology hospital in Seattle specializing in supporting those undergoing therapies for cancer. He is also a trained illustrator and painter. Albert is the author of The Big Picture Book of Point Location Vol 1 & 2, a study aid for students of acupuncture. He is currently developing in-depth anatomy workshops for acupuncturists with Peak Research Institute. Albert developed, Walking Your Path, a personal development and communication course for Southwest Acupuncture College, Boulder.
- Bastyr University, MSAOM, 2007. Masters degree in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- Barral Institute, 2013-2015, Visceral Manipulation. Advanced training regarding internal organs
- Upledger Institute, 2015, Craniosacral Therapy.
- School of Visual Arts, 1994. BFA. Illustration and design
The Big Picture Book of Chinese Herbal Medicine Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, The Big Picture book of Point Location Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, the Trouble with Cun Measurements
- Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Denver. 2008 - Present. Point Location, Surface Anatomy, Point Theory II, Ethics, Survey of Medicine
- Southwest Acupuncture College, Boulder. 2011 - Present. Point Location, TCM Theory II, Practice Management, Walking Your Path
- Lotus institute of Integrative Medicine. 2015. New Insights to Treating Autoimmune Diseases with Acupuncture.
- Yin Yang Podcast, #17 One Man, Revolutionizing TCM Textbooks
Albert believes that within each one of us is great light and potential waiting to be uncovered.